Friday, October 9, 2009

Christmas Shopping

So, I got some Christmas shopping done today. I actually did the layaway thing this year. I remember doing it for my little sisters years ago, but have not done it for Kaitlyn or even Alyssa, ever. I was a little embarrassed doing this at Kmart since they're the only store who does it around here for toys. Kaitlyn has no new toys. She's been playing with the same ones forever. I got her the coolest toys on layaway today. I only have to make 8 payments of $29 and the stuff will be mine on 12/4. :) It helps during these furlough days that I don't have to come up with $156 all at once for one child. I think she'll be "into" Christmas this year so it will be fun to see how overwhelmed she gets with all the toys. Alyssa is getting makeup and hair stuff that she has already asked for. There really won't be any surprises in there. What do you get the kid who wants for nothing? It is hard to shop for her. Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment